Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tamshui

The plan in this afternoon was Tamshui old street tour. We had MRT field trip in the morning, so the tour was also to let foreign students to experience the MRT.

Nick's clogs
It took about 40 mins from Taipei Train Station to Tamshui station. When we arrived, some went to Red Castle and some hang out in the old street. By the way, Nick bought clogs. That's cool!

Before the tour, I did some homework. I searched some special food, like Stuffed Brown Tofu, Iron egg, Fried fish crackers. I introduced those foods to foreign students, but they seem to not like....



Than, we moved to Fisherman's Wharf by bus to see sunset. To kill time, some guys played B. B. gun, and they won some points. They used those points to exchange gifts for me and Bonnie. The gifts are Mickey and Minnie's bag. So cute.


After sunset, we took boat back to Old street again. We walked through the streets and found something to eat. Finally, we went to Chungli by MRT and train. Although I was very tired today, I thought that was a wonderful day, too. Have lots of fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment